Monday, November 01, 2004


creeping around in basements, trying not to upset the pregnant lady upstairs who takes sadistic pleasures in watching the pea brained dog upset the pretty white cat and there is no billboard safe from the screaming image that's telling me how insufficient my body is and then we've got the protesting librarian with the screaming rastafarian and you become every wish i never spoke and you flick your fragile wrist and i stand here in the sweet biding of your time with the platter that i handed you the bitter yet often sumptuous bites of my life upon and you ATE until i felt myself running down your swollen lip to crash like on the shirt of a very sleepy fattened man and in the demarcation of the night, you yawn- flick me from you. you are done. you are content.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home