Monday, November 01, 2004


gave the kids the keys for a flash lickety second so they could bring in the bags of melting groceries but quick like evil minds do!- they throw the bags on the ground, slam grampa's car into reverse and go screeching down the driveway, popping a pint of haggen daz ice cream that shoots at the side of the house from under the tire like a brown and white missile and i'm standing there watching it slide down the side of the house as i hear my kid burn about a quarter of inch off the tires and go speeding down the road until only the remnants of the blaring marilyn manson song remain floating in the breeze and i think to myself- that kid fucking rocks.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You keep us waiting too long between posts - I almost thought you'd stopped posting these wonderful photo-poems. Still, can't hurry good stuff I guess.

I'm glad you havent stopped as these new ones are wonderful. My personal fave is the alien neighbour - an imagination let loose produces some memorable visuals, obviously!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home