Wednesday, September 07, 2005


this is certain- these things i lay at your feet. not heavy things, for perfection weighs more..no, they will be objects to rest in your palm- of substance, none. things of me are shaped in air. vapor. sleep. giants. materials made yet never said. acidic. i am chemical. count on me to collapse, be sporadic, sullen, wet. i evaporate nice, clean and effortlessly the moment you tire of me. and if you grow weak, it's ok for nothing i did or will give you could ever be that heavy.  Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

o yes. dreamweaver catch those cast-me-quick-see-me-fade-slow spells. captivating words. mesmerising picture.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Don said...

Sounds like some of the prayers I used to pray.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

had to revisit this one. opium for my eyes. a dream fantasy of a girl in goggles with bird tender fingers that encircle green nations.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home