Friday, June 17, 2005


i was the mother of many small children and we were trying to organize and pack our belongings in a hurry and there were stuffed toys and dog eared books and little shoes with one lace missing and i kept trying to be heard above the din of many small nervous voices for there was a great nameless and faceless entity pressing down upon us from a great height and the cluttered rooms of our little house were darkening further and no priority could be found as to what to take as the certainty of our passage was diminishing greatly with each wave of frustration and i heard a barely audible click come from within the ear of the child clutching my braids and i pulled him close to my eyes and peered inside and saw a pulsing black worm that looked once at me then burrowed in, deeply slithered so far in, yes- all the way in. then it was done.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lamb vision. keep it coming.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Don said...

It was wierd: two separate and random visits to my blog from yours (via the damn toolbar, I assume). I had to check it out, and needless to say, I'm now hooked.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

thanks for your comments on my utility fish site. not for mr to try and second guess your taste but please try www.fishywords.blogspot.com

as always your words and pictures scare, scar and mesmerise me. your site reminds me of beefheart or morrisey. like a cactus that is beautiful but prickly and does what it does for its self and no one else.

fucking great.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home