Wednesday, June 23, 2004


.PICA is my solo project that finds it's form through music and art and has covered much ground with many friends. it was born through an affection of black birds and the odd way in which they infected the behavior of young convent constricted nuns in the 17th century who began to eat clay, dirt, ashes and chalk in the hope that by the imitation of such dark and noble birds, they too could one day find a way out of their skin covered prisons and leave the earth behind to fly..  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stunning story; a revelation to me which I will carry through my day and into the rest of my life.

I have just happened across your blog and have seen an idle moment turn into an explosion of colour and delight.

This is a work of great beauty, unconventional and, at times, even uncomfortable but always, always a worthwhile journey to take sat in front of my computer in London, UK. Here it is a grey day, translucent yes but not very informative in and of itself. Your blog has brought light and interest into it.

Your use of images and non-linear prose and poetry does my head in, in a wonderful way. Keep going. I have bookmarked and will come again to these elaborate shores of experience and longing.

Thank you.

Andy
x
http:/www.spicycauldron.blogspot.com

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home